mrsheehan'sclasses.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

To Love or Not to Love.
      Love is an abstract that people form in their minds of whether or not they want to have a spouse, soul mate, partner, or date to be happy in life. There people who think that love is a beautiful thing and that love is the one true key to happiness in life. Knowing you will always have someone who loves by your side makes many people happy in life. However, other people argue that love will not last forever, and they will be tired staying with the same people for the rest of their lives. They think it is too demanding and exhausting. The only reason these people feel this way is because they had a bad experience or they have never given love a chance. I personally believe in loving somebody who loves you just as much as I do. I think if relationships should be built to point to when things get serious. Rushing into a relationship may lead to unpleasantness and a person will live a life of regret, or breaking apart from someone that you thought was your one true love. Love cannot be a first come first serve, because is a special emotion that only people who truly feel love. I want to have this companionship in my life, because I will always have someone by my side, till death do us part. A true love comes only once in a lifetime, and I would like to experience such a thing first hand. This is why I would like a true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment