mrsheehan'sclasses.blogspot.com

Monday, September 9, 2013

Courage



    To me courage is something someone has when they do things that most people would not have the bravery to do; even if they get in trouble, or the situation is life threatening. I once had to summon up the courage to tell my Mom that I was not doing good in Spanish and did not seek extra help. When I told her, she was angry and she took away most of my electronic devices, and wouldn't't let me watch T.V. or play video games. She did tell me that although I slacked, I would have made it worse for myself if I had lied about doing poorly. I felt like a great weight had been lifted when I told her the truth. This seemed like courage to me, because I revealed the truth about something with the knowledge that I would get in trouble. This is what I did that symbolizes courageous.

No comments:

Post a Comment