mrsheehan'sclasses.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Life of a Baseball

 Dear Diary,

    Why? Why must I have perpetual agony every time someone decides it's fun through me into something or hit me with a ball? These barbaric people don't realize being hit with a bat is so painful that I pass out with one swing. Being thrown into a glove is painful, but not like going out of the park. Going out is what killed my cousin and tore a part of my skin. This is not what I hoped to do for my life, even a toilet doesn't have as much pain as me. One day I'll break and no one can play me and life leathery rubbery ads off when they cry about me.These people will one day see that things they use for fun are only expendable and they will their greedy ways. I hope it doesn't take long now.



No comments:

Post a Comment