mrsheehan'sclasses.blogspot.com

Monday, October 7, 2013

 Difficult Conversation

Michael is trying to ask his dad about how to get a girlfriend.


Michael: Dad, can I talk to you about something?

Dad: Sure.

Michael: It's about that girl Molly.

Dad: Say no more, you want to ask her out, don't you?

Michael: Yeah, how did you know?

Dad: Because I was your age once, and I asked my dad the same thing and what he told me worked for me.

Michael: What did he say?

Dad: He said to start out as friends and build a relationship from there. Rushing into things makes it to obvious that you like them, I know you only met Molly a few days ago, so asking her out would be weird, just act cool and be friends with her first.

Michael: Thanks Dad, I'll just take it slow and start off just getting to know her.

Dad: Thatta boy.







No comments:

Post a Comment