mrsheehan'sclasses.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Interview
Zack: Mom, I have questions to ask you, about parental love.
          Mom: Shoot.

          Zack: Well, what do you love about parenting?

          Mom: Well, I love knowing I have been able to raise and am still raising kids who are             the type of people who can be good members of society.
      
          Zack: Well, would you say that you'd love us no matter what?

          Mom: I will always love you kids, and even though I won't like some of the decisions               you guys make, I will not hold grudges against you.

          Zack: So your saying you have no limits with love?

          Mom: No, I have limitations on allowance and discipline. I think kids should be taught           to respect authority.
   
          Zack: So you never feel hatred towards us?
     
          Mom: No, I may get mad at you, but hate is a strong word.

          Zack: So no matter what, you'll always love us.

          Mom: Yep.

          Zack: Alright, thanks Mom.
          


No comments:

Post a Comment