mrsheehan'sclasses.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Flifferhuzza

I have a new pet called a flifferhuzza. A flirtatious is the combination of a cobra, a piranha, a lynx, and a falcon. I've been told that it is an extremely dangerous creature that is illegal for ownership in every U.S. state, except Texas. In Texas, it is mandatory to own a flifferhuzza to defend yourself against burglars. Once it is purchased, it will be nice to only the people it regularly lives with. Don't resell it, it always eats its new owner. It has one owner and will always have one owner. I will immediately love you, bit you still have to treat them nice, or they will kill you. Personally, I think flifferhuzza should never be near any family, I want the petition for Texas to ban flifferhuzzas.





No comments:

Post a Comment